[IABS-Talk] Action Needed: the Medical Device Nonvisual Accessibility Act

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 13:51:24 UTC 2023

Hello All,

We received word recently that Representative Jan Schakowsky will be
introducing the Medical Device Nonvisual Accessibility Act as early as next
Tuesday, February 21. Because of this development, we need to keep up the
continued momentum begun during Washington Seminar. Our goal is to build the
number of originating cosponsors for this legislation. Please contact your
representative on Monday and encourage them to be originating cosponsors.
Please have your representatives contact Gidget Benitez from Representative
Schakowsky's office at gidget.benitez at mail.house.gov
<mailto:gidget.benitez at mail.house.gov>  to sign on as an original cosponsor.
Thank you and sorry for the short notice.