[IABS-Talk] June 3, 2023 chicago Chapter Board Meeting

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Wed May 24 20:35:47 UTC 2023

Hello All,

The next Chicago chapter board meeting will be June 3 at 11:00 AM over Zoom.
The Zoom information will follow this email.

Our next Chicago chapter meeting will be on June 10 at Exchequer Restaurant
and Pub, 226 S. Wabash and over Zoom. The meeting will start at 1:00 PM. I
will send the Zoom link and agenda closer to the time of the meeting. Please
remember that we will not have a chapter meeting in July as our national
convention will be July 1-6. By the way, the deadline for pre-registration
for convention is May 31, 2023. Go to www.nfb.org/convention
<http://www.nfb.org/convention>  for all things national convention.

Thank you. Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. Please remember those who
have served our country.

National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is inviting you to a scheduled
Zoom meeting.

Topic: National Federation of the Blind of Illinois' Zoom MeetingChicago
Chapter Board meeting

Time: Jun 3, 2023 11:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

One tap mobile

+13092053325,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US

+13126266799,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Chicago)