[IABS-Talk] Get Ready to Win Big at the Illinois Convention!

Tasabih Elfaki telfaki04 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 17:32:20 UTC 2023

Hey Everyone!

Hold onto your hats because the Illinois convention is almost here, and we
are beyond thrilled! I’m Abbu Elfaki and along with Michelle Ault, I’m your
co-chair for the door prizes extravaganza, and trust me, this year is going
to be EPIC!
 We’re on a mission to make this convention the most exciting one yet, and
we need YOUR help to do it. We’re calling on all the dreamers and doers out
there to contribute door prizes that will make faces smile. Whether it’s a
glamorous gift card, a stylish mug, or even something as grand as a weekend
getaway – we want it all! Got a fabulous idea for a door prize? We want to
hear from you! Shoot us an email at telfaki04 at gmail.com or michtlua at aol.com
and spill the beans. And don’t forget to add your name in braille or large
print, or why not both! We want to give you a HUGE shout-out when your
prize finds its lucky owner!

 If you’re more of a cash enthusiast, you can support us with cash
contributions through Zelle at treasurer at nfbofillinois.org. Just mention
it’s for the door prizes, and you’ll be part of the magic.

 But hold on, there’s a twist! To claim these incredible prizes, you’ve got
to be registered for the convention. Imagine the thrill of winning big in a
room filled with cheers and applause – it could be YOU!

So, gear up, mark your calendars, and get ready to have the time of your
life at the convention. Let’s make this event legendary together!

 Excitement is contagious, so spread the word and let’s make this
convention the talk of the town!

 Best Wishes,
 Abbu Elfaki and Michelle Ault
Your Door Prizes Co-Chairs