[IABS-Talk] Subject: Who can take a Sunrise and Sprinkle it with Door Prizes? YOU ALL CAN!!

michtlua at aol.com michtlua at aol.com
Sat Oct 7 02:04:33 UTC 2023

Subject:  Who can take a Sunrise and Sprinkle it withDoor Prizes?  YOU ALL CAN!!!

Hello FutureIdols and Philosophers!!!

It’s MichelleAult, here with my Incredible co-chair Abbu Elfaki, and it has come to ourattention that everyone is State Convention mad, we all have the fever and haveit bad!  We can’t wait to Root, Root, Root in Philosophy with the Il State Convention Crew!!!  If your not present it would be a Shame, wemay have One, Two, Three, or Gazillions of Door Prizes with your help andsupport!

1)    Handmade Crafts!  Willy Wonka makes everything he bakessatisfying and delicious and you can too!  Then we have the Candy Man here taking Rainbowsand Wrapping them up in Signs, Soaking them in the Sun and making Strawberry Lemon Pies.  While these two characters ( or is the Candy Man really WillyWonka?) are busy baking we are wondering what you will be making?  Perhaps you are an Ace at making Exquisite Jewelry, Dapper Scarves, or Warm Fuzzy Blankets?  If you can Dream it and Make it we wouldwelcome your Handmade Crafts as a Door Prize! Please label your Door Prize in large print or Braille (why not both?)so we know what it is.  Include your nameif you would like a shout out.

2)    Pitch us Your Door Prizes!  Catch the Fever and bring your most thrilling Door Prizes to State Convention!  Drop us a line and let us know what you arebringing!  Email us at telfaki04 at gmail.com or michtlua at aol.com.  Let’s give these Door Prizes a label, eitherin large print or Braille (or why not both?) so we can spot it in the outfield.  Feel free to include your name if you wouldlike a special shout out when your Door Prize hits a Grand Slam!

3)   Cash Prize Contributions viaZelle.  For those of you who would liketo sprinkle a little cash into the mix, it’s as easy as Milk and Chocolate Chip Cookies!!  Just send your donations through Zelle to treasurer at nfbofillinois.org.  Also, this is a very important thing, include a note specifying that it is for those Fabulous Door Prizesand how many Door Prizes you would like your cash to cover!

Our State Convention is next weekend so if you could drop us a noteand let us know what you will be contributing as soon as possible that would bevery helpful in keeping the ball rolling and help us plan better as to when wewill be handing out these spectacular Door Prizes!

We want to send a huge Thank-You to each and every one of you for yourextraordinary contributions and unwavering support and we can’t wait to get “Rootedin Philosophy” at this years State Convention. Together we’re about to set the Convention ablaze and create memoriesthat will become the stuff of legends!

With oodles of excitement,
Tasabih “Abbu” Elfaki and Michelle AultYour Door Prize Co-Chairs