[IABS-Talk] Unleash Your Creativity: Last Call for Door Prizes at the Illinois Convention!

Tasabih Elfaki telfaki04 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 15:15:30 UTC 2023

Dear Attendees,
 Greetings from the heart of the Illinois Convention team! As the grand
spectacle draws near, we’re reaching out to all the innovators and
kind-hearted souls among us. I’m Abbu Elfaki, partnering with Michelle
Ault, and together, we’re orchestrating the Door Prizes Extravaganza. Brace
yourselves, for this year is destined to be nothing short of legendary!
Imagine a convention hall buzzing with anticipation, vibrant with prizes
that defy expectations. We invite you to be the architects of these
moments. Whether it’s an intriguing gift card, a handcrafted masterpiece,
or an experience that lingers in memory, we want your contributions to add
that extra sparkle. Have a unique door prize concept? Don’t keep it a
secret! Share your vision with us at telfaki04 at gmail.com or michtlua at aol.com.
And when you do, be sure to include your name in a form that resonates with
your spirit – be it braille, large print, or perhaps even a poetic
flourish. Every detail matters because we’re here to celebrate your
generosity and creativity! For those who find solace in numbers, your cash
contributions are just as magical. Send your support through Zelle at
treasurer at nfbofillinois.org, specifying that it’s for the door prizes, and
watch your contribution become part of the convention’s enchantment. Here’s
the twist: to claim these wondrous prizes, you must be registered for the
convention. Picture yourself standing amidst the crowd, your name echoing
in applause as you receive a prize that reflects your generosity. Gear up,
dear friends. The countdown has begun. The Illinois Convention awaits, and
with your imaginative spirits, it’s bound to be a memory etched in time.
Spread the word far and wide. Let’s make this convention the most
talked-about event of the year!

 Warmest Regards,
 Abbu Elfaki and Michelle Ault
Your Door Prizes Co-Chairs