[IABS-Talk] Question

Marilyn Green president at nfbofillinois.org
Mon Apr 8 15:13:46 UTC 2024

The correct spelling is Sabiha Vohra.

On Sun, Apr 7, 2024 at 11:30 PM Deborah Kent Stein via IABS-Talk
<iabs-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> To correct the March chapter minutes I need Sabiha's full name and the
> correct spelling. If Sabiha has joined the listserv, please let me know your
> correct spelling. Or if someone else knows, that will work, too.
>

> Debbie s.
>

> --

Marilyn Green, President
312-343-8396
president at nfbofillinois.org
www.nfbofillinois.org
Live the life you want!

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the
nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live
the lives they want.