[IABS-Talk] Next Chicago Chapter Hybrid Meeting, February 10, 2024

chicago.president at nfbofillinois.org chicago.president at nfbofillinois.org
Tue Feb 6 17:09:44 UTC 2024

Hello All,

The Chicago chapter will have its hybrid meeting on February 10 at 1 PM.
Yes, you heard right! We are back in-person once again. Our new meeting
space will be at TGI Fridays at 153 East Erie in Chicago. The restaurant is
at the corner of Michigan and Erie and is accessible by public
transportation. The meeting will start at 1 PM though you are welcome to
come beforehand. Fridays serves breakfast until noon and then switches over
to its regular American style menu at noon. We will have a Zoom option as
well. I send the agenda within the next day. There will however be a program
item on voting since we do have the Illinois primary in March and the
general election in November.