[IABS-Talk] June 8 Chicago Chapter Hybrid Meeting

chicago.president at nfbofillinois.org chicago.president at nfbofillinois.org
Mon Jun 3 01:41:10 UTC 2024

Hello All,

The next Chicago Chapter hybrid meeting will be on June 8 at 1 PM. The
in-person portion will be at TGI Friday's, 153 E. Erie and for those wishing
to join over Zoom, the Zoom link will follow this announcement. All are
invited to attend, whether in-person or over Zoom.

We hope to see you there!

Please note, that the convention of the National Federation of the Blind
will be from July 5 to 8 in Orlando Florida. Therefore, we will not have a
July monthly meeting. However, we will have our Chicago chapter picnic on
Saturday, July 27 at Lincoln Park Zoo.

National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is inviting you to a scheduled
Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09
<https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09&o
mn=96757084104> &omn=96757084104

---

One tap mobile
+13092053325,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US
+13126266799,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Chicago)

CHICAGO CHAPTER BOARD MEETING AGENDA

Call to Order - Denise Avant, Chicago Chapter President

Introductions

Approval of May 2024 Secretary's Minutes - Debbie Stein, Chicago Chapter
Secretary

Program Item: 2024 National Federation of the Blind Convention Theme + NFB
Brand - Patti Chang, Chicago Chapter 1st Vice President

May National Federation of the Blind National Report - Mark A. Riccobono,
President, National Federation of the Blind

State Report - Marilyn Green, President, NFB of Il

Chicago Chapter Picnic Saturday, July 27 - Denise Avant,

Chicago Chapter treasury Summary - Kira O'Bradovich, Chicago Chapter
Treasury

Chicago Chapter Fundraisers Updates - David Meyer, Chicago Chapter
Fundraising Chair

Contributions to National Funds - Denise Avant

Blind Service Chicago Vision Expo October 29, 2024 - Denise Avant

Chicago Chapter advocacy - Kira O'Bradovich, Chicago Chapter Advocacy Chair,
Michelle Ault and Dustin Cather

Old Business

New Business

Adjourn