[IABS-Talk] Next Chicago chapter Meeting April 13, 2024 1 PM

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 21:31:23 UTC 2024

Hello All,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday afternoon. Our next NFB of IL
Chicago chapter meeting will be on Saturday, April 13 at 1 PM. We are
scheduled to be at TGI Friday's, 153 East Erie.

In keeping with Article IV of our chapter constitution, we will be having
our annual elections for the Chicago chapter's Board of Directors.

To vote, you must have paid dues and you must vote in person.

The meeting itself will still be hybrid but the only votes that can be
counted are from in-person attendees.

I will not be at the chapter meeting as I have another NFB obligation. Thank
you.

Denise Avant, president

NFB of IL Chicago Chapter