[IABS-Talk] volunteer work

Eduardo J. Martinez martineze701 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 03:44:51 UTC 2024

good evening, Federationists,
my name is Eduardo. I was a member of the Federation family a while ago however, due to medical reasons, I separated myself from the family. I am currently looking to volunteer if anyone is aware of agencies or organizations for looking for volunteers I would appreciate that information. . I am currently looking to volunteer from home. I have a background in political science, psychology, and public administration however, I am willing to volunteer in any capacity. . so I would appreciate any information that is available for volunteer work. I am trying to get my feet back onto the crown and being an active member of the Federation just like I was when I was a student in college. . I can be reached via email or phone at 773-263-1225 or Martinez e 701 at gmail.com. sincerely,
eduardo J. Martinez