[IABS-Talk] Pace New Rideshre Program

chicago.president at nfbofillinois.org chicago.president at nfbofillinois.org
Wed Mar 20 14:14:11 UTC 2024

Leslie and All,

I am sorry. I simply forwarded the below message. I was able to read it on
my end just fine. However, I see exactly what you mean. when I forwarded it,
there must have been a coding issue of some kind. This is a further follow
up on Pace's new rideshare program.

So, I am going to copy what I received and hopefully this works so people
have the information.

"Greetings Denise,

I am writing to make sure you were aware that Chicago riders have an
exciting new transportation program that Pace Suburban Bus just launched.
It's called the Pace Rideshare Access Program or Pace RAP. I am the Senior
Director of Policy and Stakeholder Engagement at UZURV, the Adaptive
Transportation Network Company (Adaptive TNC), one of the rideshare
companies in the program.

Here is the key information to share with your community.

About Pace RAP

Pace RAP subsidizes up to eight pre-scheduled or on-demand trips per day for
eligible riders with their choice of participating transportation providers.
Each trip costs $2 with the program subsidizing up to an additional $28 -
the rider pays the difference for anything above that. For more information
about the Pace RAP program, visit
<https://cLS8604.na1.hubspotlinks.com/Ctc/T9+113/cLS8604/VW2F0T1m_1nHW5S3Wwh
1Xlcc6W4PtzZh5bTsJGN4-lLgT3qn9gW7lCdLW6lZ3mjW1fKD7L5w4rLyW8k-TWl4b64zKW8rBr-
H4bYZ6bW3Pr0xs7yTg7rW7NTpBK64Br4JW1sD_lP4yXHQNW4xxm832jqRn6W3wLBQk5SZrJJW2Jb
qSZ46g1SqW4XR9mC3_MLkJW7Pv60597tPLLW98MkKV7_sRcrW1VMSKp9h804rW9cS8v-2DrJyDN1
MqPW9-nCYZW277zkf628LvZN8TwgXV2FbWVW8JlL2h1yWGQTVbfhg96pH4YRW8CKrqZ20m979W7T
_g_w3ys3YSW2V6LKd7gLR6JW5gMg__59qNBBW5dgDKY4lv28sf2S7Zfz04>
https://www.pacebus.com/RAP.

Getting on Board Pace RAP with UZURV

UZURV is the Adaptive Transportation Network Company (Adaptive TNC).
"Adaptive" because we are like a traditional rideshare but built from the
ground up to meet the specific transportation needs of older adults and
people with disabilities. UZURV has been serving as an overflow provider for
Pace ADA Paratransit since December of 2022. Our performance has been
outstanding, with an on-time performance of 97.4% (within 15 minutes of the
scheduled pick-up) and highly satisfied riders.

Registering for UZURV service is quick and easy. To get started, visit the
UZURV
<https://cLS8604.na1.hubspotlinks.com/Ctc/T9+113/cLS8604/VW2F0T1m_1nHW5S3Wwh
1Xlcc6W4PtzZh5bTsJGN4-lLgT3qn9gW7lCdLW6lZ3lGW7vMbRm1QSQSGW2SBDt78cbYcdW91pFn
N1K03t0W12Lq6B8bmVrQV9LGvq7TnQdWV-2CvC1XfqWZW1SncpK3TYddXW7LnrLs8J_ChJW28m1D
x7NKfQ_W44BbWs6Zk658W4K20dm6S1TxMW6JFV2Z5s5bcHW63NvCy3j3Wl_W3SpVTN9fFNlNW5bl
RKC9f1tpmN6G1cp4K6kvxW6N69JC805sBXW4kBg_d3vj9vzW4TmgBR7MzkNwVwLH5L4yh-z5W8v2
gFV5S4-yWW28_qrd2WZvtSW2VHXSK8D2RpvW3qQHc16WYKRwf2m5bBK04> Pace Rap website,
or call UZURV at 312-583-7923.

Want more Information about UZURV? I've included more information below. But
let me know and I'd be happy to answer your questions and share more
information about how our service has performed for Pace.

Best Regards,

Ron

Ron Brooks

Senior Director

Policy & Stakeholder Engagement

UZURV

<tel:(602)%20616-1171> (602) 616-1171

<mailto:ron.brooks at uzurv.com> ron.brooks at uzurv.com
<mailto:ron.brooks at uzurv.com>

<https://cLS8604.na1.hubspotlinks.com/Ctc/T9+113/cLS8604/VW2F0T1m_1nHW5S3Wwh
1Xlcc6W4PtzZh5bTsJGN4-lLgT3qn9gW7lCdLW6lZ3lpVZcL2c67vRywW3bd32P9jbQ-HW2nWxcm
3TZPsXW954nMc3HyZMmV-fs5g8V-XJ7W1cXBtV5JdSWHW3BSR345mJR2_W2P_3hq2FC728W8BLdp
d8drbC4W8xWB757jQCqbW5MGDmc3z-7PjW3rJL8j64523MW3kq-Vv5trZP0N8m0xBDH2yH9N7mHc
HMtVc_4N4QZ5XVs9B1tW1Zt29K2n3k9fW8Wtnkk7jkd_RN28DbmC9zWd3W3GZc294XskPlW8FYsh
j1j8ffSW1Gt27f62VmghW8nm22w44CWKqW6vrzx55Bh9dBf4tn6T404> uzurv.com

UZURV Features

Here's what our Pace RAP riders can expect on each and every ride:

*            Ability to book, monitor and pay for service by phone or with
UZURV's rider app, which has been designed to meet the latest digital
accessibility standards.

*            A safe, comfortable ride in a late-model sedan or SUV that
meets UZURV's rigorous maintenance and cleanliness standards.

*            A direct ride with no stops to pick up and drop off other
passengers along the way. Over the past five years, UZURV's average on-time
performance (across all programs) is about 98%.

*            Drivers who meet the same background and training requirements
as Pace Paratransit drivers. This includes a nationwide criminal background
check, ongoing substance abuse testing, and training on the most appropriate
ways to assist passengers with disabilities.

*            Courteous and friendly service that begins and ends at the
rider's door, and that includes assistance navigating to and from the
vehicle, and help with small packages if needed.

*            Live monitoring of every trip by UZURV's Customer Service
Center, which is available to riders by phone and email during all service
hours.

*            A company that is committed to ensuring equal access for people
traveling with guide dogs and other service animals every time-no
exceptions. You can learn more by checking out our Service Animal Policy
here:
<https://cLS8604.na1.hubspotlinks.com/Ctc/T9+113/cLS8604/VW2F0T1m_1nHW5S3Wwh
1Xlcc6W4PtzZh5bTsJGN4-lLh83qn9gW7Y8-PT6lZ3nkW7fxM3Y1F8hQ8W3Dj9Ct5y-GT1W4CBs9
15RBxlnW7VmjQ074RZ48W7nVhvp5h8mR7W8cg7bR3YX2lbN8GzPglL5Dc8W7tP4kt4ftzHjW4C8W
dn69pwG7W2pjz5W2CHhVrW2tg4Zh34KGVNVvsDmj212Sk0W400r7_77XjwLW6rJfvY1tMPlPMt5D
1lfb0CNW7kGXFJ4Pvj03W8t9Jw47JH1_NW6jDrTQ2bQ5_3W55FqQB3LhWQGW57bdmZ7M-gP1W41f
6xP1yqtwGW2r4N312XGn8_W8nVChc3kf2sZW3vtTBj2G0s8GN8S0LVZVGvScW4dJ0CY1ZDsfFf5v
3Bb004> https://uzurv.com/service-animal-policy/.

Recent Rider Testimonials:

January 30th, 2024 - "Rider would like to commend her UZURV drivers for this
day. The day was very icy and dangerous and both drivers assisted the rider
to and from the vehicle. They both asked the rider if she needed assistance.
Both drivers were very helpful and guided the rider to the door. "

February 13th, 2024 - "Truly a wonderful professional gentleman Maurice who
picked me up early. A pleasant drive here to church. Thank UZURV for having
Maurice on board. God bless you!"

March 4, 2024 - "Pace rider called to say, that, "I am 'in love' with the
UZURV service.  This was my first trip with them and I was thoroughly
impressed.""