[il-talk] Scholarship Committee Meeting

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at worldnet.att.net
Tue Dec 16 04:07:19 UTC 2008

 Hello all,

 The Scholarship/Internship Committee will hold a meeting via teleconference
on
 Thursday, December 18, at 7:30 P.M.  Because the purpose of this meeting
 will be to plan for the distribution of applications and information about
 the scholarship and internship programs, this will be an open meeting.  All
 are welcome to take part, share ideas, and offer their helping hands.

 Please call in to 712-580-7700 and use our usual pass code, 6324 (NFBI).

 I look forward to working with all of you!

 Debbie S.
dkent5817 at worldnet.att.net
773-631-1093