[il-talk] viking

LeAnne Mayne leanne at uddle.com
Sun Dec 21 17:54:24 UTC 2008

At 04:13 AM 12/21/08 -0600, Dave wrote:
I know that many of you remember Viking
We said goodbye yesterday at about 10:00 A.M.

Sorry to hear Dave, he'll be missed.
Remember that right now Riley is showing him the ropes where ever they are.
Riley I'm sure knows all the good spots.
LeAnne Mayne

  LeAnne Mayne     KB9ZEF      leanne at uddle.com
    Listen  to:   LIFE  THE  UNIVERSE  &
                          EVERYTHING  w/Blair Alper
     Sundays 7pm CST HTTP://cband.info/rfd2.m3u