[il-talk] Google

Alan & Ruth Anne Wheeler da2ofus at comcast.net
Wed Dec 24 18:22:26 UTC 2008

Debbie,
This is great news!  It's part of the reason why we had the push drive.  We
just need to keep up the efforts, so that our rank improves in all search
engines.
Hits to our main page are critical for pushing up our search engine
placement, along with running searches and then clicking the link for
nfbofillinois.org that appears in the search results.  (because that makes
us "relevant").
Cool!!!!  Thanks for the heads up!!
Ruth Anne

Message: 6