[il-talk] Correction on newsletter item?

Araceli Avina shortstuff1003 at fastmail.fm
Fri Dec 26 05:37:58 UTC 2008

Hi there,
I hope all of you had a Merry Christmas and that you really enjoyed
yourselves.  Now we have the New Year's Eve and Day celebration to get
through.  So I hope yall have an awesome time during that as well.  I'm
writing because when catching up on things, I read over the newsletter
and something caught my attention.  It seems we might be a little mixed
up about the date of the demonstration of the movie "BLINDNESS."  That
demonstration was held on Friday, October 3.  Not ON September 28 as the
newsletter currently states.  As I said, I just noticed it, I'm not
trying to do any proofreading or anything.  It just caught my attention.
 It was my birthday on that date, haha, and I remember being out there
demonstrating against the movie and how it was very cold.  Of course it
wasn't as cold as it is now, but it was still chilly and I remembered it
because of that.  So please don't take any offense.  Carmen read that
date out first and that's when I first noticed the date was wrong.  Ok
thanks have a nice day.
Araceli