[il-talk] Chicago Chapter Meeting and Games Night

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at worldnet.att.net
Tue Nov 4 19:46:30 UTC 2008

Hi, All,

Thank you to everyone who took the time to find out about construction
issues near Exchequer.  I really appreciate your help getting this
information out to our members.

As most of you know, this Saturday evening the Chicago Chapter will host our
annual Games Night fundraiser.  Bring any games you have that can be enjoyed
by blind and sighted participants together - Braille and large-print playing
cards, checkers, Scrabble, Monopoly, etc.  We'll set them out for all to
play.  Get your competitive juices flowing, and prepare to have an evening
of fun!  Tickets are available at the door - $25 for adults and $10 for
children under twelve.  Pizza is included.

Please join us!  This is a night you won't want to miss!

Debbie S.