[il-talk] Voting

LeAnne Mayne leanne at uddle.com
Tue Nov 4 20:39:19 UTC 2008

What a good day. I like Debbie had no problem and was pleasantly surprised
to hear Brian Johnson reading ballot to me. The Edge 2 machine is so
similar to the Sequoya it isn't funny but all worked out great. And, the
machine read the proposal on constitutional convention.
LeAnne Mayne

  LeAnne Mayne     KB9ZEF      leanne at uddle.com
    Listen  to:   LIFE  THE  UNIVERSE  &
                          EVERYTHING  w/Blair Alper
     Sundays 7pm CDT HTTP://cband.info/rfd2.m3u