[il-talk] New Version of JAWS

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 7 06:43:14 UTC 2008

Hey there Bobs,
I'm currently using JAWS10 and it seems to work ok...
Like all new applications it definitely has it's bugs. Like most assistive
technology, it doesn't work when you really need it to or when you are the
most frustrated. All in all, if you have an SMA, it wouldn't necessarily be
a bad thing to upgrade, but if you don't have one, it really isn't worth the
trouble for the expense.

Best Regards:
David Wright

Email: dwrigh6 at uic.edu