[il-talk] Hello from Baltimore

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Sat Nov 8 01:20:30 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone,

I am writing to say hello to my NFBI friends and family.  I moved to
Baltimore officially earlier this week.  I have a terrific and spacious  apartment
downtown, just a few blocks from the Inner Harbor and Penn  Station.  I'm all
settled in, except I won't have a home phone until next  week.  My cell still
works though, and it will continue to do so as long as  I live here.

I report to the offices of Brown Goldstein and Levy on Monday for a  stint.
I've been working for the law firm for a few months as a project  attorney
through telecommuting (working out of my home from Chicago via phone  and
internet).  But interestingly, I learned today that my start date with  the
Department of Homeland Security, which is the real reason I moved to the  east coast,
has been moved up to November 24th.  It was originally set for  mid December.
So in just two short weeks, I'll begin my tennure as a  fed.

I'm excited about all the newness in my life, new apartment, new jobs, new
friends.  But I wanted to tell you each that I miss you and my affiliate  very
much.  I am already home sick, and I wish I could be with you tomorrow  night
at Games night and at tomorrow's chapter meeting.

Work schedule permitting, I hope to be home for the December chapter  meeting
and January Freedom Link meetings.  Hopefully,  I'll see many  of you then.

Please keep in touch.  My email will also remain the same, and I'll  always
be an Illinoisan, even if I live somewhere else for a while.

Yours,
Ronza

Holiday needs. Search Now. (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x121
2792382x1200798498/aol?redir=http://searchblog.aol.com/2008/11/04/happy-holidays-from