[il-talk] So that the Blind may cross Streets Safely

Robert A. Hansen roberthansen1970 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 02:35:15 UTC 2008

I think we need to reallly get in contact with these engineers and
straighten them out.  This device has no value to us.  Sometimes I turn
my phone onto vibrate.  Sometimes cars cut in front of me when turning.
I think this article needs to be sent to the head office in Baltimore
and these engineers dealt with.  We need to take a much stronger
position on these issues and not back down.

I heard a month ago about a deal that will close State Street in the
Loop for a year or so so Mayor Daley and his contractor buddies can
install APS here.  We need to research whether this is true and get
active on this.  I know one thing, I do not need to have more
distractions at State and Lake with a train or two and a bunch of cars
and trucks running around.  I do not need a beeping or buzzing device
interfeering with this.

Folks, we are in truly dangerous times with the help/harm contingency
out there.

Mr. H