[il-talk] A Past Springfield Convention

Ray Campbell ray1530 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 13 14:58:44 UTC 2008

Hi Patti, Robert and all:

ICB met at the Route 66 Hotel and Conference Center this past October 10-12,
2008.  Overall, our members felt this was a good place to meet, so much so
that we're meeting there again next October 2-4, 2009.

I seem to remember, based on talking with folks that NFBI had nmet recently
at the Crowne Plaza hotel in Springfield on Dirksen Parkway.  This, too, is
a very nice convention hotel.  The Vendors had their Fall training
conference there on October 24-25, 2008.

Hope this ICB President has shed some light on this for all of you.

Ray Campbell, President, Illinois Council of the Blind
ray1530 at comcast.net