[il-talk] silence is not golden

JOSEPH MONTI jlmonti at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 17 22:28:53 UTC 2008

hi folks, 3 weeks left to get your order in. so far i have heard from
NOBODY!!!!!!!!
in this case silence is not golden for the affiliate.
i have seen the proposed budget fornext year. and our expenses are very high. we may have trouble balancing it. not good. thisorder is always a good order and a great start of the new year.
so i know money is in short supply and people are watching their wallets and pocketbooks. but a gift certificate may be cheaper than going out and buying a present that no one really wants.
thanks for your past support.
Joe 'ho ho hoj' monti