[il-talk] replies

JOSEPH MONTI jlmonti at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 25 17:27:35 UTC 2008

hi folks, those were 3 different replies. one to rick canode, one to mr. hanson and an apology to the list.
but still no orders. so to deb. pittman and connie david,board members, and sharon we are on top of the problem. with all the vendors available i'm sure you can find someone safe to order gift cards. this has been a bad year. but these cards are to help pay for things next year, like scholarships and grants. and we all still buy things, eat things, and wear things. check that vendor list and bill down in springfield, you have stores too.
this list goes out to many people and yet the same few , very few people order each time. you don't have to order a $1000. just order what you can. and if everyone does that we will have the largest order ever.
joe'very grumpy' monti