[il-talk] Great job, Mr. Meyer!

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 28 18:25:28 UTC 2008

HI Patti,

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond to your thanks.  I have been
without a computer for nearly four weeks, and I just got up and running
tonight.  Your thank you is the second one I have responded to and I have
yet to see the article, though Scott told me I would be featured.

Now that I have a computer again, we can get the information channel back up
to date.

Thanks for all of your support.