[il-talk] Chicago Chapter Meeting Announcement

Connie Davis condav8950 at att.net
Thu Apr 2 14:00:53 UTC 2009

The Chicago Chapter will meet on Saturday, April 11 at 1:00 p.m., at 226 S. Wabash, the Exchequer Pub.  The program item will be a disucssion of future program items and issues you would like to see the Chicago Chapter undertake during the next year.  We will have our usual business meeting followed by our anual election of officers and board members.  The slate of officers is as follows:  David Meyer, president; Patti Gregory-Chang, first-vice president; Carmen Dennis, second vice-president; Debbie Stein, secretary; Steve Hastalis, treasurer; Debbie Pittman, Mary Lou Grunwald, Howard Wilson and Connie Davis for board seats.  Anyone who wishes to run for any of the above seats may do so.
If you have any questions about our chapter or our meetings, please contact Debbie Stein at (773) 631-1093 or dkent5817 at worldnet.att.net.
 Connie Davis