[il-talk] Parents Seminar Info

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 15:08:08 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone

I'm sending this to IL-Talk so I don't leave anyone out.

Details for tomorrow's seminar, for those involved in setups and leadership:

the rooms -- Superior, Huron, and Ontario -- will be open at 7 AM in the morning for your final arrangements.

The hotel point of contact will be Alberto.  He will be the one to go to about both food and room details.  Sorry, I have no other details such as a cell phone for Alberto.

The regular sales staff we have been dealing with will not be there tomorrow.  Points of contact for the hotel in general will be Hamid, the general manager, and San assistant manager.

If anyone needs to request something from the hotel relative to the seminar, please give those requests to either Patti Chang, Kelly Doty, or Bob Gardner.

See you tomorrow,
Bob