[il-talk] Something to help diabetics

Connie J. Davis condav8950 at att.net
Sun Apr 5 18:49:33 UTC 2009

As some of you know, I have been diagnosed as being borderline diabetic.  I have recently discovered something that has helped me tremendously.  Cinnamon.  It has helped me to keep my blood sugar level.  However, I do emphasize that I also count carbs, sugars, sodium and calories.  I have taken off some weight which has helped.  I am also on cholesterol medicine, which is probably helping, as well.
If you use ground cinnamon, don't exceed 1 teaspoon.  I am taking two capsules a day.  It may not help everyone.  Just thought I would pass that along.
Connie