[il-talk] Another Possible Diabetes Help

LeAnne Mayne leanne at uddle.com
Sat Apr 4 22:16:52 UTC 2009

At 03:37 PM Debbie wote:
I have heard taking vinegar tablets daily can help lower blood sugar.
Shot of apple cidar vinagar once a day is what I used when I was using it.
However I gave up and quit drinking that about 10 years ago.
LeAnne

  LeAnne Mayne     KB9ZEF      leanne at uddle.com
    Listen  to:   LIFE  THE  UNIVERSE  &
                          EVERYTHING  w/Blair Alper
     Sundays 7pm CDT HTTP://cband.info/rfd2.m3u