[il-talk] Something to help diabetics

Kelly Pierce kellytalk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 02:27:51 UTC 2009

for a complete reversal of this situation, consider reading "There Is a
Cure for Diabetes" by Gabriel Cousens MD, published by Random House.  to my
knowledge it is not available yet in alternate format, but that doesn't
mean that Recording for the Blind can't record it for you if you want them
to.  This book was used as the basis for the film "Raw in 30 Days," which
followed five diabetics up close at the Tree of Life Foundation under the
care of Dr. Cousens.  His challenge was to reverse their diabetes in one
month or less as he claimed he could do in the book.   I won't spoil the
dramatic ending.

Diabetes can be fully reversed through diet and lifestyle.  the choice is
yours.

Kelly