[il-talk] this was tweeted this arfternoon on twitter

Araceli Avina shortattit7 at aim.com
Mon Apr 6 14:31:41 UTC 2009

Ooooooh are we twitter geeks starting to succeed in making people see
how cool Twitter is?  Oh, and, by the way, I signed it too.  Thanks to
all those who tweeted and brought it to the attention of the world.
Kelly, one more reason why Twitter's cool; The Nfb's tweeting..........
 Why shouldn't you?  Lol!

Araceli Avina, Secretary
Illinois Association of Blind Students
ISVI Advisory Council Member

"Slow down and everything you are chasing will come around and catch
you." ~John De Paola