[il-talk] thanks to the gillmores

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 7 23:59:31 UTC 2009

Thank you Don and Pam for such a nice candy order.

Speaking of orders, the deadline has been extended to the upcoming chapter
meeting for both the candy sale and the White Sox fundraiser.  We cannot go
beyond that date however, as the game between the Sox and Cleveland will
surely selll quickly.  Beyond that, the candy might melt before we get a
chance to sell it.

Without more support, the treasury will surely experience a meltdown, as
will the activities we can undertake.  A chapter can only be active if we
have funds to support activity.  It is up to us.  If we don't make it
happen, nobody else will.