[il-talk] Scott McIntyre

Robert A. Hansen roberthansen1970 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 01:11:01 UTC 2009

Open your mind Connie.  Listen to different stuff.

Hey by the way all, I like my new digs over here b y NEIU.  Awesome not
having to get up early for stupid buses and dumb trains just to go to
class with a hangover.

Hey, I took a linguistics course.   We talked about language.    Play
with the language and have fun.

Mr. H