[il-talk] BrailleStar for sale

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 22 14:07:34 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Handy Tech North America has 1 bran new Braille Star 80 desktop Braille
display with full 2 year manufacturer warranty that we are blowing out the
door for only $7,999.00, regularly $10,990.00.

This is an outstanding value for that one lucky person who is serious about
their Braille and wishes to enjoy the ergonomic design and luxurious feel of
a high quality Handy Tech 80 cell display for years to come.

If you have been in the market for a desktop Braille display in this price
range and have been doing your home work you must realize that this is a
great bargain  .

You can read about the Braille Star 80 and other Handy Tech Braille devices
at:

http://www.handytech.us/ht.html

Interested parties can feel free to contact me directly at
earle at handytech.us or by calling 651-636-5184

Warm regards,

Earle Harrison
Handy Tech North America