[il-talk] IABS Fundraising and Programs and Planning Committee Meetings

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Tue Apr 28 11:25:03 UTC 2009

Folks,

For some reason, the original email to the lists didn't post, so here goes
Try #2.

The Illinois Association of Blind Students will be holding a Fundraising
Committee meeting on Thursday, April 30 at 7 PM via the Conference Call.
Please call into 712-580-7700 and enter assword 4227 (IABS).  We will  discuss
the long-term fundraiser for this coming year.

In addition, IABS will hold a Programs and Planning Committee Meeting at
7:30 on the same night via the same number.  We will discuss the annual  IABS
outing.

All are welcome.

Ronza and Michelle

web. Get the Radio Toolbar!