[il-talk] chicago chapter activities for may

Robert Hansen roberthansen1970 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 19:32:48 UTC 2009

I know my way around Union Station very well.  There is a good bar just off
the Great Hall with fairly reasonable prices.  Also there is another great
bar on the second floor called The Snuggery.  I think it is not to far from
McMurder.
I will be doing my show on WZRD that day so I will think about you all.

Mr. H