[il-talk] Disability Pride Parade

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Apr 29 18:46:51 UTC 2009

Yes, we are aware of the issue, but have not found a solution.  In
fact there probably isn't a complete solution -- as each message can
take a complicated path to its ultimate recipient, a path over which
we have no control.  Nevertheless, we hope to find at least a partial
solution on this end, because part of the problem is here.

Dave