[il-talk] FW: A Message from Blind Service Association

Robert Hansen roberthansen1970 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 19:28:41 UTC 2009

Jerry was the best.  I have known him since I started going to BSA in
October of 1992.  he was always a kind and patient man.  He was always great
to talk to when I talked to him.  He was the most curteous man on the
phone.

I haven't been to BSA in a month or so.  I did notice Jerry was not there at
times.

Everytime I called BSA or went there he was always there at the desk.

Robert Hansen