[il-talk] How many children in America are not taught to read?

Edwin Rodriguez conibodyworks at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 16:47:30 UTC 2009

Retorical questions!

I read and write braille? Yes!
I have advance degrees in education? Yes
I am not employed as a teacher of braille while I am told there is a lack of
teachers.
Where does some one apply?
Just thinking out loud.
How is it that some states of the U S are arguing about Spanish as a second
language and still some people don't get it that braille is a language and
format that is as necessary as any other means of communication.