[il-talk] Fw: Meet the Blind Month

Kelly Doty kelly at dls.net
Mon Aug 3 00:52:03 UTC 2009

I am resending this because some people missed it and besides it is never
too early to think of Meet the Blind month. Still looking for volunteers.

I have attached this year's guide for Meet the Blind Month. At the meeting
 during convention, the main emphasis was on the Who's Whozit campaign. This
 program is modeled after Flat Stanley, for those of you who are familiar
 with that program. Sounded to me as if there is going to be a tremendous
 push in this direction to coincide with Braille Literacy. Any volunteers?

 Kelly