[il-talk] slight correction on IABS meeting time

Araceli Avina shortattit7 at aim.com
Wed Aug 5 19:50:36 UTC 2009

Hi all,
Just writing to make a slight correction.  The next Illinois
Association of Blind Students Board meeting will be on Tuesday, August
11th, at 8:00 pm centeral.  That's 8:00 pm central instead of 7:00.
Please call in at (712) 580-7700 and use extension 4227.  Thanks to our
president Aly Slaughter who corrected me on this. Ruth Ann, can we
please make sure to change just the time on the calendar?  Thanks all.

Araceli Avina, Secretary
Illinois Association of Blind Students
ISVI Advisory Council Member

Sox win!!!!!!!