[il-talk] Computer help needed

asweiss at att.net asweiss at att.net
Fri Aug 14 01:08:47 UTC 2009

 The easiest way is to save the excel document as a text file.   And  then open the text  file with Word.
To do this:
1.    Open the file
2.    From the menu bar, select File -> Save As...
3.    Within the dialog box that pops up, you  can select the format to save the file as.
4.    Text is the format that should be used.

A more complicated way is to create a word doc and then import the spreadsheet into the word doc as an excel object.   To do this:

1.   Open a word doc
2.   From  the menu bar, select insert  -> Object...
3.   From the dialog box that pops up, scroll down and select Excel worksheet
4.  Follow the instructions that come up and you are done
 -------------- Original message from "Connie J. Davis" <condav8950 at att.net>: --------------