[il-talk] make reservations now!

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 21 00:49:38 UTC 2009

Hello Federationistst,

Has anyone made reservations for the state convention yet?  I got word this
afternoon that apparently the reservation pickins are very slim indeed.
With a dynamic program featuring Dr. Abraham Nemeth among others, we should
have filled the hotel by now.

Three things to keep in mind.
1.  A credit card is necessary to hold the room.  If you do not have a
credit card, find someone who does so your room can be held.  Beyond that,
unless that person is prepared to conduct a business transaction with you,
you will need to have cash available for the hotel when you arrive for
convention.
2.  Reservations MUST be made ON OR BEFORE September 9.  The sooner, the
better.
3.  Be prepared to pay $150 a night rather than the standard convention rate
of $73 per night if you are late with your reservation.

The time for reservations is now.  Call 773-693-5800.  Operators are
standing by to take your call.  Don't wait!  Do it today.