[il-talk] FW: [Iabs-talk] Thruoureyes with Joe Ruffalo Louis BrailleCommemorative Coin

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 22 19:06:50 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: iabs-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:iabs-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Quintina M. Singleton (by way of DavidAndrews <dandrews at visi.com>)
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2009 12:34 PM
To: david.andrews at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Iabs-talk] Thruoureyes with Joe Ruffalo Louis BrailleCommemorative
Coin

The next Thruoureyes with Joe Ruffalo internet radio program scheduled for
this coming

Wednesday August 26 at

8:00 PM EST is  dedicated to the 2009 Louis Braille Bicentennial
Silver Dollar.   Mr. Ruffalo will be interviewing very special guests
Dr. Fred Schroeder and Ryan Strunk.  In addition to learning more about what
these beautiful coins represent, we will also be provided with more
information regarding the various ways we can all  participate in the
promotion  and support of the revolutionary Braille literacy campaign.

  To listen to the program via telephone, please call  1-605-475-6333,
access code:

833520.  To access the show online visit www.thruoureyes.org/jaws.html

The call in number for anyone  interested in asking a question during the
interview is 1-888-572-0141

Iabs-talk:
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/iabs-talk_nfbnet.org/datemeyer%40sbcgl
obal.net