[il-talk] Chicago Chapter Meeting Announcement

Connie J. Davis condav8950 at att.net
Mon Aug 24 18:21:23 UTC 2009

The Chicago Chapter will host our monthly meeting Saturday, September 12 at
the usual time of 1 P.M.at Exchequer Pub, 226 S. Wabash. Our program will be
Reading On the Go.  Patti Chang will demonstrate her KNFB Reader and Dave
Wright will demonstrate his Book Sense.  Please join us before our meeting
for our semi-annual Membership Reception at 11:30 A.M.
Please come and bring your friends!  Our meetings are open.

Connie