[il-talk] to Chicago Chapter members

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 28 16:45:50 UTC 2009

Dear Chicago Chapter Members,

If you plan to attend NFBI Chicago Chapter  meetings and use paratransit, it
would be good to schedule your pickup from Exchequer at around 4:00 P.M.
Though I'll do my best not to have meetings run quite that long, it seems
that the more we become involved in, the longer the agenda gets.  Also, it
is entirely possible that decisions effecting the Chicago chapter in the
future will be decided toward the end of meetings, as matters of this sort
generally occur during the old business and new business segments which
typically take place toward the end of the meeting; and, that only those who
are present can vote on these matters.

Hope to see you all in September, and on the second Saturday of each month
thereafter.

David Meyer