[il-talk] Parents of Blind Children Meeting

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Tue Dec 1 04:49:06 UTC 2009

The next Parents of Blind Children NFBI meeting will be via conference call
on 12/13/09 at 6:00.  We will focus on planning our parents seminar.  All
are welcome.  Please join us to make this the best NFBI seminar ever.  Call
712 580 7700 and use code "parent".

P.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org