[il-talk] Upcoming meeting

CONCERNED CITIZENS OF PARATRANSIT concernedcitizens at cometlink.com
Thu Dec 3 12:05:45 UTC 2009

PACE ADA ADVISORY COMMITTEE

Paratransit Advocates Committed to Equality

          The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much it is whether we provide enough for those who have little.

                                          Franklin D. Roosevelt

Help us help you.  Join the PACE ADA Advisory Committee at their next meeting being held on Friday December 11,  2009 at ICRE Wood located at 1151 S. Wood in Chicago, from 1:00 to 3:30 p.m. to discuss issues regarding the zoning system and paratransit service problems in the city of Chicago and Chicago suburbs.

Pass the word to those friends and family members or church members that ride the transportation service for people with disabilities.  The Pace Suburban Bus Co. has let paratransit riders in Chicagoland down and something needs to be done about it.  All are welcome.  Do your part to help fight government waste and the unfair treatment being inflicted on people with disabilities.

For more information contact either one of the following:

Debbie Pittman at concernedcitizens at cometlink.com , phone: 773-779-1856

Sharon Lamp Slamp1 at uic.edu,

Gloria Nichols gj_nichols1 at netzero.com

                   NOTHING ABOUT US WITHOUT US!