[il-talk] tick tock

JOSEPH MONTI jlmonti at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 4 16:49:29 UTC 2009

time is running out. 3 days left to buy the perfect gift for loved ones or hated ones. i just ran off the list from Manna. 16 pages.!!!!! lots of new vendors and good ones. who doesn't love dairy queen? and the best ones are only $10. what kid wouldn't love iTune card or amazon card? we live in an audio world and there are so many things we can buy for our selves that would make us happy.
Remember this fundraiser does not cost us money shelled out for nothing. what ever we give we get back. it's the vendors that are giving us a discount which is the affiliates profit. you buy $50 walmart you get $50 walmart.
dec. 7th is the deadline.
joe monti