[il-talk] agenda for meetings

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Sat Dec 5 13:30:25 UTC 2009

We will have a December 7th NFBI board meeting.  We will start at 8:00. Call
into 712 580 7700 and use code 6324.   On the agenda are:

Secretaries report
Treasurer's report
washington seminar Robert Gardner
parents seminar Debbie Stein
renewal comm report Carmen Dennis
advocacy committee report Sharon H.
state legislation committee report Bill or Mary Lou
2010 budget Kelly sent to Board and comm chairs 11/30
fund raising - is all the money in-raffle, sorry try again lottery Debbie
Pitmann
Web page and calendaring - Patti

approval of annual reports.

e-mailed to comittee chairs and the board on
11/26/09
Newsline
Special Events
Development

sent out 11/27
door prize
freedom link
resolutions

sent out 11/28
scholarship

sent out 11/30
Sales )PGC sent comments to Debbie P.)
PR (PG still needs to review.)

sent out 12/1/09
Parents (PGC still needs to review.)
mentoring (PGC still needs to review.)
Newsletter (PGC still needs to review.)
Braille Literacy Campaign (PGC still needs to review.)

NOTES:
Social networking on the web has an extension to 1/1/10.
Advocacy report due date extended to 1/1/10.
Federal Legislation Report extended to 1/1/10 due date.

Let me know if you have additional agenda items.

We may need  to table the annual reports item until January.  I hope to meet
for an hour on 12/7.  The meeting after this one will be on January 10th at
6:00.    Please mark your calendars for both meetings.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org

P.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.