[il-talk] Chicago Chapter Meeting Reminder

Connie Davis condav8950 at att.net
Thu Dec 10 18:13:02 UTC 2009

Please don't forget the Chicago Chapter Meeting this Saturday at Exchequer
Pub, 226 S. Wabash.  The meeting time has been changed from 1:00 to 11:30.
We will have our annual Christmas Auction that day.  Auction items are
welcome.  We will have a table set up to accept items.  If you can, please
label items with print and/or Braille.  Gently used items, that are clean
and in working condition are welcome.  People often donate baked goods,
cookbooks, cooking utensils and appliances, electronic items, gift
certificates, handmade items etc.  If you have any questions about this
meeting, please feel free to contact David Meyer at 708.209.1767 or
312.675.2541 or datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.  If you have questions about the
auction, please contact Carmen Dennis at 773.583.0899 or
carmen88 at comcast.net.

Connie